What can homebot help you achieve?
- Get your on personal snapshot of your home’s value every month
- Explore what you can do with the equity in your home
- Understand the breakdown of what your mortgage payment consists of
- Determine the best time to refinance your loan to save you money
- Find how much you could save long term by paying more each month on your existing loan
- Get insight to the right time to opt out of paying mortgage insurance
- Explore how renting your home into a short-term rental could create extra cash flow for you
SELL PROFITABLY. PURCHASE WISELY.
DISCOVER HOW MY TEAM AT COLORADO HOME REALTY CHANGES EVERYTHING.
Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make, which is why it’s important to find the right real estate broker to guide you. In Colorado, the real estate process can get complicated: from finding listings and getting the best offer, to contract review and closing. To help you through this, your real estate broker should keep you informed and updated, every step of the way.
When it comes to a residential real estate transaction, think of us as your experienced outfitter and guide. I’ve led this expedition many times and know the map like the back of our hands. Rest assured, I’ll partner with you to plan the best route to your goal. What’s more, you can rely on me to side-step any dangers along the path and to highlight little-known ways to enhance the experience.
- For example, once we found a home we loved, Sue worked out all of the little things for us and even saved us a HUGE amount of money by highly recommending a roof inspector (because the home inspector couldn't get on the roof with the snow).Amber Parrish
- Sue is very knowledgeable and she does amazing work !marita kikaeva
- Sue was amazing to work with! She went above and beyond for every and any question/request we had. I highly recommend her.Jennifer Hanley
- She made a terrifying experience absolutely painless!Kim Boynton
- Professional, good communicator, listens and covers all of the details, knows the Denver Metro real estate business.Dennis Williams
- Sue has been nothing but amazing to work with, If you want a truly excellent customer experience with 5 star service then Sue is for you!Mr. Kohl
- Highly recommend working with Sue!Michael Ostrow
- Sue's first class in every way and working with her has been an absolute pleasure for myself and my team. Thanks Sue!Trevor Shirk
LET’S DO THIS.
HEY YOU’RE HERE FOR A REASON.
YA GOTTA START SOMEWHERE – GO AHEAD AND GET THE LAY OF THE LAND – SEARCH BELOW!
Choosing To Live In Colorado Is About More Than An Address.
It’s A Lifestyle
With over 30 years of experience in customer management and customer relationship development, Sue Smith has the necessary skill and experience to help you find the perfect property for your needs. These skills have helped her become a trusted real estate agent who is known for going the extra mile for her clients. Sue Smith takes the time to understand the unique needs and expectations of all her clients; as such, she has built a reputation of trustworthiness, competence, and friendliness.